Monday 5 September 2011

Great time together after long holiday

I really² enjoy our date yesterday, its good to see u again sayang. Tu pun still x puas tau. Seronok dpt spent time dengan u semalam. And i think, for the first time i said this...we look good together,hahahaha. Cute, nomel² couple kan? ngeeeeeee :D Banyak kali i tengok gambar² kita semalam, x jemu². Suke sangat, rasa macam kita pegi holiday, hahahaah :p And semalam i rasa lega dah bawak u jumpa my parents, Alhamdulillah :) Lepas ni dah x payah nak sorok² sangat tapi x bermakna i bebas. At least diorang da kenal u and tau i keluar dengan siapa. Like i said, u nampak chomel smalam, hahahaah suke sangat! (bangga la tu) 
I love you sayang, mwah²!


Habis garang la konon muka tu? wek:p




My fav catdog face by  my lovely Meow~~~



2 comments:

  1. Not "look good together" but "we are good & great together". Thank you sayang giving me a trust to meet your parents.

    Mms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner or later i still have to bring u to meet them rite? i just grab the chance, dun want to wait any longer :>

    nfs

    ReplyDelete