Sunday 2 October 2011

shoot @ paya bakau - pantai kelanang

Perhaps these are what you want ...right sayang? 



These model (took from majalah Nur) picta was superb, i like!


Kureng sket





I took those photos from her blog, minah ni mcm syok sindri amek gmbr but i have to admit, her pictas is nice + the editing superb! She said that was her first time went to Kelanang Beach and recommend it to all her viewers to go there. 



2 gambar kat atas ni kurang menarik, but...


This one gorgeous! I like it sayang. Look at the sky and the shadow, perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! This is exactly what i want! I will ask the photographer to focus on the blue sky & smooth water without the glare water texture. I love when our picture when the sky is blue. Looks nice huh sayang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe for our photos i will a bit fussy to our photographer and nevermind, let me handle it. Go to hell what they wanna talk bout me cos we are paying for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh blue sky, i love it! fussy huh? up to you, as long as we satisfied with the output. :D

    nfs

    ReplyDelete