Monday 30 January 2012

Just a short one

I was thinking, who are the lucky person to be my maid? Since i have bunch of friends from different groups so i decided to select 1 or 2 person from each group to be my "dayang" :


  • 2 person from my uitm shah alam's classmate
  • 1 from uitm sarawak's classmate
  • 2 from my ex-schoolmate (budak 19)
  • 1 from my colleague
  • 3 are my lovely cousins 

Since the solemnization and reception are in the same day, hope they can stay till the end. Moga ada rezeki lebih, boleh sponsor baju yang chantek untuk  mereka semua supaya kelihatan gorgeous like me, ahakz! (~_~) 
Not only that, hope dapat bagi hand bouquet also but what's the purpose eh? hahaha no need i guess, just a little handmade corsage would be enough. Chop, did i said handmade corsage?? Who's gonna make it? Me? NO! 


p/s: urrrrgh banyaknya plan nak buat...


3 comments:

  1. Hehe. Ada rezeki lebih buat la. InsyaAllah kalau kita buat org happy then kita pn di balas yg sama gak. Tp buat ikut kemampuan yg kita blh buat la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of coz within budget, if not mana yang termampu sahaja i buat. Priority first! Btw sayang, u can bring ur bestfriend to be ur bestman nti. I mean, kt reception belah i, buat teman. Nanti kan lepas nikah famly u akn berangguh kt rumah pak cik i kat masjid tu then u akan bersiap di sana. I terfikir u need friends to help u to get ready for the reception. U can invite ur gay partner, Joiyah and Lah VE :>

    nfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Maybe i will bring them as well. If their insists i will pull their bird.

    ReplyDelete