Tuesday 6 December 2011

1st anniversary of our love journey

Happy first anniversary sayang <3

I love you so much, i wanna be with you forever. Hope this love can always cherish in our heart. May Allah bless us, hope we can stay together, forever. 

Once again, i'm thankful coz i have you. The person that love me so much with all his heart. 
Sorry terpaksa bersabar dengan kerenah i selama setahun bersama, sorry kalau i banyak susahkan you, sorry kalau buat you risau, sorry for everything, thank you for everything.

I LOVE YOU

(-_-)  & [~_~]





(i'm crying while typing this entry)


1 comment:

  1. InsyaAllah we will stay together as long as we are strong and redha with what happen. Thank you for accept me in your life and thank you kerana still boleh bertahan dengan i 365 hari and counting ni. Semoga berkekalan jodoh kita. Amin.

    I LOVE YOU SAYANG.

    ReplyDelete