Sunday 18 December 2011

Miss the old time

It's been a month and a half i guess since our last date. I really2 miss our old time together. Well, blame on my work schedule - no holiday on the weekend. So many things i wanted to do but until now still have no chance. Remember the last time when u were busy with the tender, less time for our routine - on bed. Then i'm away to Kelantan and Bandung. Back to KL, feeling little awkward. Didn't get a chance to watching movie together, playing roller blade like we used to, hmmm...And now that u are sick, having dengue, mc until next wednesday. While next week until new year i start to leave. Now also im busy with our engagement day on dec 26th. I don't know when we can get together again. Hopefully we can pick one time to spend together, Insyaallah. 

On the other hand, i can't believe that we're gonna get engaged soon. OMG!!! Feels like im dreaming, am i getting engage? Phew! Come on, look at me. Didn't seem like one, hahahhaha.... :D  
I jump one phase in my life. Seriously, im not expecting to get engage, hahahaha funny. Farina is engage and getting married soon? My friends sure laughing at me >.< Hmmm, time flies too fast. Next month im already 25, perfect age for a young lady to get married and it's my target also, hihi :p I'm always dreaming and have a fantasy about my wedding day but i don't really like to talk about it. Watching people get married, listen to their experience, made me to create my own wedding, hahahaha day dreaming. Well, every woman have their own wedding fantasy :> I'm hoping everything that i dream will come true, everything perfect, everything just fine, Insyaallah. 




1 comment:

  1. I pun rindu gak time dulu tapi nak buat camne dah masa takde. Kita try cari masa k sayang. Ni sekarang ni u dah cuti panjang lak, tak dapat jumpa. Time tunang nanti pun tak jumpa gak :(

    ReplyDelete