Thursday 18 August 2011

The 1st photo I love the most.

There's one photo that I love the most up till now & I would never ever forget how's beautiful she is at that time. How extremely sweet she is. Still fresh in my mind. That time we are not even in relationship yet. For the first time I'm speechless to see her & first time I meet her parents even not official. My heart beat said to me "I must get her attention & I need her to be mine". Since that, every night before i get to sleep I will view this photo from my iP. Btw, I miss her cute & chubs cheek. Eeeeee!! Grrr!! Makes me wanna..urghhhh!! Sayang, give me back the fav cheek please.
All of her photos is caught my eyes & heart but this is I love the most because it's gave me such a beautiful memory. I love to take her photos because it will keep memories between me & her and describe a million words .

MMS

1 comment: