Monday 22 August 2011

Our photo that i love the most

Well, i also have my favorite photo. It was taken at TBS food court when we had lunch together. No, actually he accompanied me for lunch at that time. Well, i can say that he's part time job is 'paparazzi' because he kept taking my photos over and over again, not just that he also took a video of me when im do the talking. I still remember that day he took sooooooooo many photos of me and just a few of our's (after being pushed by me to take photo together). But, only one photo that really² catch my eyes...this one


Forget about me, just concentrate on him. I think he was way too cute in this picture. It's hard when you ask a paparazzi to act in front of the camera while taking his own photo. Well, i managed to snap this shot. I just loved it! FYI, this is the first photo that i uploaded in my fb - first photo of me and him and first photo that reveal who is my bf. I love it i love it i love it, my bf is cute rite? :) I really like it sayang, tolong buat muka chomel macam ni lg  boleh? ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

1 comment:

  1. Its once in a life time i can do this face. Btw thank you sayang. You are so sweet :)

    Mms

    ReplyDelete